Saturday, May 2, 2015

What I've discovered lately

Looking to see who owned this domain before me I discovered the owner was a very talented young lady who made the creations below. I am not sure why she choose to let go of this domain but if you want to continue to follow her check out her new website Atelier Isabeli. I've put this images below to refresh your memory on what blog was located once at this address.

Hope this will help her as well not to loose too much traffic from the domain switch. I've switched domains in the past not being aware of these things and I know it can lead to a dramatic drop in visitors if they don't know where they can find you after moving to a new site.













Her work is incredible!


1 comment:

  1. Good morning! Thank you very much, it is so nice of you. I indeed was following her and wonder in the last months what happend... Now I will follow you, and her :) Greetings from Romania!

    ReplyDelete